You are here: Events > Bruce Springsteen
Monday 17th October at 5.30pm
Location: Central London. Venue to be announced to ticket holders only.
About the Event
Waterstones is proud to present a special appearance by Bruce Springsteen to celebrate his new autobiography Born to Run.
Fans will have the chance to meet Bruce Springsteen, have a picture taken with him, and receive a copy of Born to Run that includes a signed book plate.
This is a once in a lifetime event and we aim to keep this as safe and enjoyable for all attendees.
Please read the below terms and conditions ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event venue for non-ticket holders.
Tickets for our event with Bruce Springsteen have now sold out.
Tickets were extremely limited and we are very sorry for the disappointment caused to customers who have been unable to purchase one.
Terms and Conditions
Customers will be asked to leave all bags in a bag drop, to help make this process as smooth and as quick as possible, please bring as little as you can with you on the day.
Copies of Born to Run will include a bookplate that has been pre-signed by Bruce Springsteen
- The event will take place at a location to be disclosed to ticketholders ONLY. This is for the health and safety of attendees
- If you have not received your ticket confirmation email please contact email@example.com quoting your booking reference
- Early arrivals may be turned away. Anyone arriving at the venue earlier than two hours before the advertised start time may be asked to return later
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time Some outside queuing maybe required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers
- The queue will be formed on a first come, first served basis
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you not to arrive any later than the signing start time. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to meet Bruce Springsteen
- A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person
- Your ticket entitles you to one place in the queue to meet Bruce Springsteen
- There will be the opportunity to have a photo taken with Bruce Springsteen – but there will be no selfies
- Staff will be on hand to take your camera/phone to get a single photo of you meeting Bruce Springsteen. There will not be an official photographer present at the event
- Due to limitations there will only be time for one photo with Bruce Springsteen per ticket holder
- You will receive your copy of the book which includes the signed book plate at the venue
- Please note the event may be filmed or photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage and/or images of you being used for promotional purposes
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from events.waterstones.com/springsteen . Any tickets advertised for sale will be void
- Tickets have been limited to 1 per person
- The ticket holder must be present to meet Bruce Springsteen. The signed book plated copies of Born to Run will only be available to customers attending the event, we regret that will be unable to provide signed copies for customers who are unable to attend the event
- Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult
- Due to health and safety and space limitations those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue unless they are a parent or guardian of anyone under 14 years of age
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day
- All terms and conditions are at the discretion of the author and management, terms and conditions may change ahead of or at the event
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.