Paul McCartney 'Hey Grandude!' Book Signing
Friday 6th September 16:00 at London - Piccadilly
TICKETS ON SALE MONDAY 12TH AUGUST AT 10AM
About the event
Waterstones is proud to present a special appearance by Paul McCartney to celebrate his new book for children, Hey Grandude!
Customers will have the chance to purchase one of a limited amount of tickets to attend the event with up to two children or grandchildren to meet Paul McCartney and have a copy of Hey Grandude! signed in person.
Tickets: £14 includes entry for one adult and up to two children aged 12 or under, and a copy of Hey Grandude! (booking fees included)
Join Paul McCartney and enter the world of Hey Grandude! plus a chance to meet illustrator Kathryn Durst at the event!
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below terms and conditions ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticket holders.
Ticket holders will be asked to leave all bags, cameras and mobile phone devices in a bag drop, to help make this process as smooth and as quick as possible, please bring as little as you can with you on the day.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Book your ticket today
Terms & Conditions
- If you have not received your ticket confirmation email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference
- You will be required to show your ticket on the day of the event (which will be exchanged for a wristband), to gain entry, and as proof of purchase. Please keep your ticket in a safe place.
- Early arrivals may be turned away. Anyone arriving at the venue earlier than two hours before the advertised start time may be asked to return later
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time. Some outside queuing maybe required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers
- The queue will be formed on a first come, first served basis
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you not to arrive any later than the signing start time. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to meet Paul McCartney
- Tickets have been limited to 1 per adult, a maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person
- Paul McCartney will ONLY be signing copies of Hey Grandude!, no other items will be signed at this event.
- Each adult with a valid ticket is welcome to attend with up to two children / grandchildren aged 12 or under
- Your ticket will entitle you to one place in the queue to meet Paul McCartney
- You will receive your copy of the book at the venue
- Due to time limitations there will be no personal photo or video opportunities at this event and ticket holders will be asked to leave cameras and mobile phone devices in the designated bag drop area
- Please note the event will be filmed and photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage and/or images of you being used for promotional purposes
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise from https://events.waterstones.com/events/paul-mccartney-london-piccadilly/. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
- Ticket holders must be present to meet Paul McCartney. The signed copies of Hey Grandude! will only be available to customers attending the event, we regret that we will be unable to provide signed copies for customers who are unable to attend the event
- Due to health and safely and space limitations those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue unless they are the child or grandchild or the valid ticket holder
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions of the day
- All terms and conditions are at the discretion of the author and management, terms and conditions may change ahead of or at the event.